Anybody need a wee? At long last something useful on the Internet.

What's Hot
Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15960
    wow, that's a LOT of plectra
    tae be or not tae be
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2409
    I just look for the nearest Maccy D's.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10268
    edited January 2015
    "You can set preferences to highlight toilets that meet your specific needs"

No George,don't even think it!!

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    12reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    beed84 said:
    I just look for the nearest Maccy D's.

The famous mcPiss. Telling them you'll order something when you emerge is a McPiss with lies.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I prefer Costa.  Much better class of people to walk past on the way to the bog.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    I'm not altogether convinced of it's accuracy though (erm.. the map, not the piss).

There are supposed to be five in my locale, but one just doesn't exist and another is listed twice in two different locations. And frankly, at least one of the others is not somewhere I'd want to leave myself so, um, 'exposed'.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    It gives the nearest one to my house as being in the local cemetery. Never thought of that before but large cemeteries usually do have loos so it is probably right. Costa, pubs, FatDonalds,etc, as actual public ones are very thin on the ground these days.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17136
    edited January 2015

Seems pretty accurate for Thanet.

Obviously they've had to leave out some of the less well-known public toilets, like the first-floor stairwell in Leopold Street car park, and the doorway of Sweeney Todd's barbers in King Street, but on the whole it's a good find. 

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • xSkarloeyxSkarloey Frets: 2962
    A good tip is also to head for the nearest hotel (preferably five star)  if you're in a city centre and use the bogs adjacent to the bar/ lounge.  

If you're worried about being challenged, just have an imaginary conversation on your mobile with your imaginary broker about your imaginary share portfolio as you walk through the lobby. Nobody stops you. 

• chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17136

'Imaginary'?

dogload said:
    And frankly, at least one of the others is not somewhere I'd want to leave myself so, um, 'exposed'.
    Close to George Michael's house?

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• xSkarloeyxSkarloey Frets: 2962

'Imaginary'?

Well all the brokers I know run Ponzi schemes.  ;)
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    Wait, wait, wait... there are public toilets?
  • BogwhoppitBogwhoppit Frets: 2754
    edited January 2015
    Out of date already. Many of those in West Cornwall are now shut due to local authority cutbacks.

• No toilets listed in Shepton Mallet ....... ok guys an open goal bring it on!!!
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    No toilets listed in Shepton Mallet ....... ok guys an open goal bring it on!!!
    Thanks for the invite. I grew up nearby in Frome and we used to (as school boys you understand) refer to said town as Shit-and-smell-it. 
    I'm thankful for this thread, I may have pissed myself without being reminded I needed a piss.

• mike_l said:
    I'm thankful for this thread, I may have pissed myself without being reminded I needed a piss.
    Wow you are getting old. In the army we used to call chaps with your sort of problem, Crabs. :P
    mike_l said:
    Wow you are getting old. In the army we used to call chaps with your sort of problem, Crabs. :P

No I definetly don't have crabs. And I'm still younger than yourself. Possibly.

• SkippedSkipped Frets: 2371
    I thought this was gonna be one of those plastic bottles with a long wide neck, that you keep in the car.