SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FS/FT: Marshall SL5 with footswitch - price drop

What's Hot
hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2352
edited September 2015 in Amps £
I'm selling my Marshall SL5. Comes with original packing and footswitch and is in very good condition. There's a micro ding in the silver front plate, shown in a photo below.

Reason for selling - well, not that it really matters, but I'm just finding that I'm using my Corso for home use and recording, and the SL5 therefore isn't getting used. Its a killer amp, a great tone with 1 watt or 5 watt settings, and if you search on the forum, you'll find a bunch of positive comments about it.

They're £400 new, so I'm asking £340 £310 + discussion on shipping given its bulk, but to be clear, I'm happy to ship it from Surrey or meet up somewhere if that can work out.

In terms of trades....I'd like some cash out of this one if possible but not essential, and I'm probably only interested in the following:
  • Power supply that can handle 2xH9s plus other normal pedals
  • Koji Compressor
imageimage

Let me know if you have any questions :-)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments