SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Vantage VE-565 Entertainer - withdrawn

Fend3rFend3r Frets: 4
edited February 2015 in Guitars £
Withdrawn image

A rare bird – Vantage Entertainer VE-565. Made in 1983 in Matsumoku. Brilliant all original instrument, but being a workhorse for a lot of years has given it a natural relic treating – the frets have some life in them but will soon enough need to be replaced, there are many scuffs, dings and cracks in the finish and binding, tarnished hardware. Other than that its perfectly functional and a real pleasure to play. The bridge and tailpiece have been replaced, but the pictured originals are included. Comes with the original case which is in the worst condition possible, but will protect it during shipping with a little extra bubble wrap and cardboard box. If you would like additional photos or info, feel free to ask. I believe that ------ OBO including shipping to UK is a fair price – if I am mistaken for its value and am asking too much, please feel free to correct me. For other EU countries – please, inquire for price due to differences in shipping rates – it could be less or more. I suppose that PayPal is best as payment method. I am a bass guitar player and new to this forum, but You can can find my feedback on basschat.co.uk : http://basschat.co.uk/topic/125066-feedback-for-fend3r/page__p__2610067__hl__fend3r__fromsearch__1#entry2610067
Trade options – I am always on the lookout for nice precision basses, may be a jazz bass and in particular an Epiphone Jack Casady signature bass.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Ooohh, I do like that! I can't afford it, but I do like it!

GLWS!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• usedtobe;506272" said:

GLWS!
    Thanks and bump

• LewliganLewligan Frets: 544
    usedtobe said:
    Same here - love it, but can't afford it atm :(
    Check out my Fretboard Trading Feedback HERE!
  • Price drop !
  • That is very sexy!
    Old Is Gold