SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Bitsa Tele and Blackstar Fly 3 Mini Amp

What's Hot
JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
edited March 2015 in Guitars £
Ah, it's good to be back..

Both of these I've acquired in a flurry of activity over the last week or two, but already are not-really-needed.

1. Project/Relic Telecaster - Brandoni Kit
Got this from the lovely chap that is @T1000 and I hope he doesn't mind me not only nicking his fotos, but his words too..

"This was originally a kit build from Brandoni guitars since then the body has been changed for a unknown satin finshed red body which I believe is possibly alder its certainly a solid wood, I converted it to neck through again probably not the greatest job ever.. In the neck has been finshed not greatly to be honest in tru oil, feels great though. The bridge pick up is the original kit one and the neck is a irongear rolling mill 2 mini bucker. Its currently strung with heavier gauge as I was experimenting with drop c for a while."

Since then, it has had a bit of a fret polish, and I've installed a set of DR 65-13s, which have turned this once unassuming Tele into a doom laden behemoth. Or something. Anyway, it is currently tuned to ADGCEA and shakes the very foundations. I can put more standard strings on if you prefer, I'm good like that.

Think I paid £70 delivered, which I thought was a good deal as it is a nice player, and hopefully you will too.
*** SOLD ***

2. Blackstar Fly 3 Mini Amp
Being ampless I snatched at the chance for a freebie, and as this came along with a year of Guitarist, it seemed too good to miss. Unfortunately, I also bought err, something else and will hopefully also be buying another something else shortly, so - well, you know the rest.

Anyway, it is as good sounding as every body and their uncle Pete reckons, just not really for me.

£35 delivered sounds good methinks, still in the box with batteries and well, everything that was in the box it arrived in, but minus 27 minutes playing time. *** SOLD ***

I'm in exile, but they have post offices and couriers here too so there we are, although M5 services aren't too far away either. I'll do some proper fotos tomorrow

Are PPGs out of fashion now? I don't know, they always seemed good to me, but paid fees also works so what the hell.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• carloscarlos Frets: 3465
    Interested in the tele, maybe in the little amp too!
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    @JookyChap anyone who doesn't trust you with ppg should leave and use a different forum.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    Adam_MD said:
    @JookyChap anyone who doesn't trust you with ppg should leave and use a different forum.
    Ah, bless yer. I'll give you a Lol as a Wizzy would be wrong ;)

@georgenadaintl - PM'd you back

JookyChap;545752" said:
    Adam_MD said:

Ah, bless yer. I'll give you a Lol as a Wizzy would be wrong ;)

@georgenadaintl - PM'd you back
    I mean it Mark you're the best kind of bad trader. The last time we did a deal on here you posted the item before I'd paid for it! You'll never get on the bad traders list like that boyo!!! Must try harder ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Ah, you are right - sometimes I post things to people before they even realise they want them.

Of course the cops call it stalking, but we know different. Don't we? Yes we do. See told you. Shh, you're meant to be my secret friend, someone may hear you.Shh. OK. Shh..

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NiallmoNiallmo Frets: 467
    @jookychap Can I have the Fly if it's still available please?
    Sure @niallmo this all yours

• matdotcodotmatdotcodot Frets: 179

Hi, could you tell me whereabouts you are based?

Cheers, Matt

If you can read this then my time machine works.

My feedback thread is here.

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57602/

• LewliganLewligan Frets: 544
    That's a lot of Tele for 70 quid!!
    Check out my Fretboard Trading Feedback HERE!
    Mine (pending paypal gift)
    Both sold subject to the usual bobbins :)

• mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3098
    Thanks @georgenadaintl

I was nearly pulling the trigger earlier.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

You're welcome, @mudslide73. Us GAS sufferers need to help each other. BTW, this will be my first ever tele aside from having a loaner 52 RI in my home for about 3 months.
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2908
    Haha thats cheered me up seeing u back in this lair of temptation :)

Excellent ;)
    @blueskunk said:
    Haha thats cheered me up seeing u back in this lair of temptation :)

Excellent ;)
    Some things never change, eh? :)

• blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2908
    Honesty its weird , its just not been the same not seeing you buy and sell guitar stuff.

Balance is restored :)
    @blueskunk said:
    Honesty its weird , its just not been the same not seeing you buy and sell guitar stuff.

Balance is restored :)
    I am truly the wind beneath your wings.

Probably.

Still limbering up, mind...

Worst of it is, I've just remembered that I ordered a replacement body for it from GuitarBuild as the neck is lovely.

That were a good idea then... (ahem)

edited March 2015
    JookyChap;546868" said:
    Worst of it is, I've just remembered that I ordered a replacement body for it from GuitarBuild as the neck is lovely.

That were a good idea then... (ahem)
    See you'll be back to your usual build 3 guitars a week soon :-)

Erm dibs on the body if you decide it doesn't need rusted coppery rhinestones stuck all over it with a bigsby and decide to get rid. ;)
    Well, hopefully I'll be dipping my toes soon. I'm doing a joint venture with @DrBob (the lacky work ;)) on a rather beautiful sherwood green Strat courtesy of @Iamf69 and then there is a gold top for @Camf and...well, we'll see..