SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

REDUCED £750 FS/ Fender Stratocaser Deluxe USA 2008

LakoLako Frets: 4
edited May 2015 in Guitars £

For sale Fender Stratocaster Deluxe USA 2008 in perfect condition.It is in Black/Gold metallic and maple neck.

Fender's American Deluxe Stratocaster® guitar has all the modern features today's guitarists require. The compound radius fingerboard allows effortless string bending anywhere along the neck, and N3 Noiseless™ pickups provide improved Stratocaster tones for sparkling bell-like chime with no hum. Reconfigured S-1™ switching offers other distinctive tonal options; other features include staggered locking tuners, two-point synchronized American Deluxe tremolo bridge with pop-in arm, and beveled neck heel.

Two returnable modifications done

-Bridge pickup changed for Seymour Duncan Hot Rails for Strat /Original SCN included/

-Gold scratch plate and back plate changed for 3play gloss Black /Original gold included/

Coming with all candy and papers as from shop, White 3play  scratch plate and back plate included

In is in perfect clean condition without any marks or wear.

Price £750 no trade as need cash for mortgage.

That was meant to be my "keeper" to get old with but things changed and family come first so after hard decision I will have to part with it :-(

It was never gigged or plaid  else where then my leaving room and always resting in the hard case if not in use.

I really prefer collection in person from Walton on Thames in Surrey or can meet somewhere close with cash,but will post it securely boxed via royal mail for £30 if required .Or if you would like to arrange your own courier feel free.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments