SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe - 3 tone sunburst - BARGAIN!

What's Hot
voxmanjohnvoxmanjohn Frets: 75
edited April 2015 in Guitars £
I am parting with my Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe in 3 Tone Sunburst with hard case.

This has been my main gigging guitar since I purchased it but something special has come up which I need to fund for so this one has to go. As you can see from some of the photos it does have a few knocks but to me that just gives a guitar more character and it can tell more of a story even if it is 6 years old.

It has been professionally set up by a local luthier in Leicester with gauge 10 strings, floating trem - this is just a great guitar to play, it plays so easy. It is all factory, no mods! The 3 Samarium Cobalt Noiseless pickups sound great and noise free! 

Anymore information or if you require any more photos, let me know.

Unfortunately, this is a cash on collection basis only from Leicester - No haggling, or I think I am interested... Looking for a solid final price of £750 SOLD . Sorry no trades/part ex.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments