SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT: Bareknuckle Mules - Aged Nickel

What's Hot
lamf68lamf68 Frets: 851
edited May 2015 in Parts £

I have a set of Bare Knuckle Mules, currently in a Les Paul, they have aged beautifully over the years but I've decided I no longer want them. Not after anything in Particular, wouldn't mind another set of Slash Duncans in Black Bobbin colourway. The wires on these Mules are pretty tight but will reach a standard Les Paul. These were from the Original setup from BareKnuckle when they were still just a fella in his front room, if you believe he ever was! Old manky looking but sound amazing, just not right for me anymore...I'm picking the guitar up later so will take a pic of them and pop it on later this evening.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BarneyBarney Frets: 616
    are you just looking for trades or sale ?...i have a set of emg if theres any interest and the ones that come in the classic premium plus ....490 and 500t ....will have to check
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
    Are these for sale at all rather than a trade?
  • lamf68lamf68 Frets: 851
    Sorry lads, yeah, if someone wants to pay whatever it'll cost me for a set of black bobbin Slash sig duncans in the second hand market they can have them for that.
  • BarneyBarney Frets: 616
    lamf68;648521" said:
    Sorry lads, yeah, if someone wants to pay whatever it'll cost me for a set of black bobbin Slash sig duncans in the second hand market they can have them for that.
    give us a clue :)
    Pm sent thanks
  • EdGripEdGrip Frets: 736
    "Colourway". ^_^
    edited June 2015
    Hi @Iamf68 I have pm'd you with a trade offer and to also see how much you would sell these pickups for but unfortunately haven't had a response, please can you let me know how much you would sell them for so you can buy the slash pickups? I am really interested in them for my Les Paul.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I've got a set of Zebra Slash pickups coming in a Les Paul next week I may swap. 
    I've no idea,
    I've got a set of Zebra Slash pickups coming in a Les Paul next week I may swap. 
    Zebra - Not for me mate, gotta be all black im afraid
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    Got nickel covered ones - maybe you could remove the covers?
    Chalky said:
    Got nickel covered ones - maybe you could remove the covers?
    I'm up for that mate!...drop me a pm
  • ab2014ab2014 Frets: 89
    Got an sd Alnico pro II bridge humbucker pretty much near as slash as i've those too though i think its for wider spacing like my old les paul classic