SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gretsch 6114 New Jet NOW SOLD

What's Hot
clarke_111clarke_111 Frets: 58
edited June 2015 in Guitars £
Hello all,

I am new around here, I have been searching around for places to advertise some guitars I am looking to sell/trade away from the dreaded ebay, and stumbled across this board - so firstly Hi!

As the title suggests I am looking to sell/trade my 2002 Gretsch New Jet. These guitars are pretty rare with my brief research suggesting only 350-400 were produced worldwide. 

The guitar is in fantastic condition for age - there is a slight dent in the top (shown in pics), a small nick on the 14th fret which can be buffed out, and some discolouration of the chrome as you would expect, but otherwise extremely good cond ( as shown in pics). Rarely used and stored in hard case throughout (original HC included). 

The guitar is a wonderful alternative to a Les Paul for those who want something a little brighter and a little different that very few others will own. Mahogany body and neck with flame maple top and ebony fingerboard. TV Jones Filtertron pickups

Pics below (Thanks for help!)

I would consider a trade for a Gibson Les Paul or ES series guitar, or the 'right' strat (possibly for cheaper model + cash) If not I am looking for £1000.

I am based between Bristol and Clevedon about 5mins of M5. Would rather not post for obvious reasons, but could be arranged. 

Please feel free to contact me for more info/pics or to arrange a viewing etc.

Thanks all,

Chris

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments