SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Ultimate Support Studio Monitor / Speaker Stands

GadgetGadget Frets: 895

Ultimate Support Studio Monitor / Speaker Stands - £50 ONO

These two stands are in good used condition and are solid as a rock. They have speaker spikes permanently screwed into the bases and are filled with sand for solidity and better monitoring accuracy.

They stand 113cm high from floor to platform and the platform itself is 23cm square.

There are marks on the stands and one of the cable covers has a 30cm crack in it, but just cosmetic and all perfectly serviceable and smart looking in use.

Obviously, only the stands are included, not the foam / monitors / carpet, etc.   ;-)

Cash on collection only from Telford, please.

I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GadgetGadget Frets: 895
    Still here...
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4980
    @Gadget, I notice you are using foam between the speaker and the stand. Presumably to improve the sound quality. Did you try using blobs of Blutack between speaker and stand? Or spikes facing upwards on which the speaker sits? Impressive looking monitors...
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

No, it was really to provide the required angle of downward tilt to my listening position.

The monitors (Quested F11 second generation) have their own pad on the bottom and with the mass of the sand-filled stands with the spikes on the bottom of them, I didn't really need any more isolation
    Bumpity
  • Never seen a Cornford telly before...  Immense!
    He's a hard man to ignore, but it's worth the effort.
    Yeah, the tones are great :)