SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

F/S: ZVex Fuzz Factory £SOLD, Line 6 POD X3 £SOLD

NBGuitarNBGuitar Frets: 17
edited July 2015 in FX £
Need to get some cash pretty urgently, so gotta put these up for sale unfortunately. Both haven't really been used that much, the Fuzz Factory's just a bit too crazy for me (been replaced on my board by a much simpler Nano Big Muff), and whilst I have used to POD to record a few times I now just use my drummers home studio, so it's become a bit redundant. Both are in full working order and pretty great condition, not mint as there are a few surface scratches on each but nothing major at all.

Here are some pictures:

Fuzz Factory:

POD X3:

As you can see, the Fuzz Factory comes with all original packaging including the little dice thing. The POD also comes with the original box (which is a bit tatty), the manual and power supply.

For pricing, I'm looking for about £85 for the Fuzz Factory (NOW SOLD), and £90 for the POD (ALSO NOW GONE) not including postage (based on the prices ones have sold for recently on eBay). These are OBO prices though, as I said I need cash pretty quick so feel free to make me an offer if you think they're a bit high. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments