SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

F/S: ESP LTD SC607 Natural £SOLD

NBGuitarNBGuitar Frets: 17
edited August 2015 in Guitars £
Been trying to sell this on and off for over a year now probably since I stopped playing 7's, but I always end up wanting to keep it after playing it again. I now pretty urgently need some cash though so it's back up for the moment! It's an ESP LTD SC607 Stephen Carpenter 7 string in Natural, which is apparently pretty rare, especially in the non-baritone version. It does look great, much better than the black in my opinion, and plays like a dream too. Currently set up for drop Ab with a custom 10-68 set on I believe. Sounds pretty mean.

Here are some pictures:

imageimage

It's in pretty much mint condition, with a few tiny scratches that haven't gone through the paint that I tried to show in the pictures. The switch tip has also gone missing and I haven't got round to finding a replacement yet unfortunately. Mod wise it's got Sperzel locking tuners now, replacing the ESP locking ones which weren't great, and the middle pickup is an EMG 707 rather than the original 81-7 (original broke so was replaced with a 707 for a bit of variation). It comes with a Gator hardcase and a DiMarzio cliplock strap, as well as the old broken 81-7 and a spare Sperzel tuning peg. 

Price wise I'm looking for £SOLD OVNO + postage, really not looking to go much lower than that as I know it's worth more, but as I said I need cash pretty bad, so there we go! Any questions please don't hesitate to ask, cheers.

I've also got a ZVex Fuzz Factory and  Line 6 POD X3 for sale which you can check out here:
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments