SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Soloway Swans

What's Hot
rosskirosski Frets: 36
edited February 2019 in Guitars £
I have been collecting Jim Soloway's guitars for a few years now and am being encouraged to reduce numbers. He made great guitars for several years in Oregon and has now retired. his classic design is the Swan, which has a 27 inch scale length. I have 3 up for grabs:

G178 candy apple red Swan radius
Solid body (alder), Hipshot trem, flame maple fretboard, AmStan neck carve (very similar to Fender's American Standard Strat), 3 Fralin P92s, 5-way switch. 2 small puncture wounds on the back of the lower bout (pictured), otherwise immaculate. Plays and sounds amazing like all of Jim's guitars. £1100
Photos: Red Swan

SOLD J281 Intense Blue carve top Swan
Hollow body, very light with a swamp ash back/maple top/faux binding. Lollar Imperial/mini humbucker, a great combination. maple neck/flame maple fretboard. Very lively acoustically. Immaculate, as new. £1200
Photos: Blue Swan

SOLD I234 Honey sunburst Swan NYA
"Not Yet Another", Jim's design incorporates an unusual 5-way configuration to provide the best of Strat and Tele options, all DiMarzio Area hum-cancellers. Swamp ash, one-piece quilt maple top, flame maple neck and fretboard. £1200 SOLD pending payment
Photos: Honey Swan

All come with the original semirigid case and will be restrung and set up prior to shipping. I have plenty of feedback on ebay (ross-dublin).
Plenty of Soloway love on The Gear Page, and Jim Soloway is on Facebook and is very helpful with information.
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments