SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Spare parts clear out - unclaimed parts withdrawn

What's Hot
TheOtherDennisTheOtherDennis Frets: 2011
edited September 2015 in Parts £
EDIT - As there's been so little interest in these, I've decided to withdraw those parts that haven't already had interest expressed in them. Sorry.

Most of these are free. They weren't that expensive to begin with, so it's a bit cheeky of me to ask for money for them, but if someone wants about four or five of them, say, chuck me a tenner and they're yours.

However, posting them all out individually will set me back a bit, so if anyone wants anything, let me know and then send me some sort of proof that you've made a donation to charity of some kind - sponsor a friend's marathon bid, or whatever, that sort of thing - and that'll do me fine. It doesn't have to be a big donation, a few quid or whatever will do, just so long as the bits go to a good home and not a dust trap.

Here we go.

A black bridge and tailpiece set from the Kit Built Guitars kit I bought a while back. Withdrawn.

Some black tuners from the same kit -

Some pick ups with black pick-up rings, again from the same kit - now taken

A chrome tunomatic style bridge from Axetec -

Matching tailpiece -

A gold tailpiece in the same style - withdrawn

An unidentifed set of Strat pick-ups. No idea what make these are. I think they might be Squier, but I can't be sure about that. Withdrawn

And another set - also taken

A set of Strat style knobs - withdrawn

This I would like some money for, as it'll be quite costly to post. It's the neck from the original Les Dennis (no shit!). Not sure what it's made of, but it came from a pretty basic kit so it won't be high end stuff. All I ask is 20 quid, postage included. Withdrawn

And that's it for now. I'll add a chrome hardtail bridge from Axetec later. Sorry, but I won't now

If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3078
    Could I blag the Axetec Tunomatic and stop tail please? 

Cheers!
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• @paulnb57 Yup, just pm me with your details and I'll get them in the post after some charidee workings sort of thing.
    If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.
    Did this happen, just wondering if the postie robbed it?!
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• Pm sent about the 2nd set of strat pickuPs and the black humbuckers if still available thanks ☺
  • do you know what bushing size those tuners are?
  • TheOtherDennisTheOtherDennis Frets: 2011
    edited September 2015
    paulnb57 said:
    Did this happen, just wondering if the postie robbed it?!
    Nope, the postie didn't rob it, but the interweb postie obviously robbed my notification that you'd sent me a pm with your address on. So I hadn't seen that until I checked in today, thinking well if no one is bothered I'll not bother either. My apologies for not replying sooner. Sorry about that.

So anyway, thanks for the address, but as mentioned in the original post, I'd like some proof of a donation to charity first, please. Sorry to get pedantic, but it's not a straightforward giveaway - I would like to see some evidence, please, and they'll be in the post immediately thereafter.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • TheOtherDennisTheOtherDennis Frets: 2011
    edited September 2015
    @saxosim - pm sent in reply, apologies for the delay in replying, but see the @paulnb57 post for details.

@vaticancameos - nope, sorry, they came with the kit I bought and they fitted the guitar neck that came with the kit. However, I used a set of standard tuners from Axetec instead, and there was no need to redrill the holes in the head of the neck, so I'm guessing they're about standard size.

• maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 561
    Is the Tune o Matic bridge gone ???. :-(
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

• Yep, sorry.
    I must offer my apologies, I completely missed the give to charity bit of the deal, god only knows how, not that I have an issue with it, I'm just not sure how to go about proving I've done it! At some point I'll shove some dosh in a collection box and photograph it......if you would rather withdraw the offer or give to someone else then I fully understand.......

Paul

• Wish I'd seen the black bridge and tuners before, would look great on my v :((