SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: GIBSON LES PAUL JOE BONAMASSA SIGNATURE MODEL £2100

ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6169
edited August 2015 in Guitars £ tFB Trader
I haven't got any better pictures at the moment so I've stolen hubobulous's original picture https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3943/14931567454_c1c5882d04_z.jpg Condition is great, there are some minor bits of surface swirling on the back (impossible to photo as it doesn't break the surface and the back is black) It plays really well, is massive sounding and is very well built. The guitar is effectively a long neck tenon lovely Les Paul for those that appreciate that sort of thing? In fairness to joe bonamassa, he has great taste and his signature guitar is lovely. Complete with hardcase and warranty card. I'm not going to ship the guitar, cash on collection or PayPal gift preferred. Only selling because I've got to meet some other financial need. Last in first out.
Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments