SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Headstrong Lil King S - £950 ONO

dts67dts67 Frets: 195
edited October 2015 in Amps £
Due to an Incoming Tone King I'm selling my Headstrong Lil King S. For those not in the know these are a faithful 64 Princeton Reverb clone with all the bad bits taken out. The Lil King S is set up to run almost any octal valve as opposed to just 6V6 so with a nice set of 6L6's it kicks out about 28-30 watts with more headroom and bottom end than a standard Princeton Reverb.
The Headstrong amps are built in the traditional way with top quality components, totally hand wired eyelet boards cloth covered wires just like the Princeton Reverb AA1164 from 1964.
This one is set up with a set of good matched Jan Philips 6L6WGB's and almost new EH Preamp Tubes. The speaker is a Celestion G12-65 Creamback - Made in England.

ITs an awesome grab and go amp and incredibly flexible with a decent overdrive pedal. Includes a Roqsolid Cover and I'll throw in an old but working set of 1956 6L6GB's just for entertainment value.

Details here;

Review Here;

I will post if really necessary but would rather not due to the nature. Located Near to Witney, Oxfordshire.

imageimage
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments