SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: MATAMP 1224 Mk2

What's Hot
MtBMtB Frets: 922
edited August 2014 in Amps £
SOLD

I'm selling gonna be selling some amps and guitars over the next few weeks as a change of job means that I just don't get enough time to play them any more. Offers in the region of £800. No trades thanks. I will not post / ship this due to size and weight, but may be prepared to meet up. I live close to J8 on the M1 and work in Maidenhead. Used to be on the old forum as GAS_man.

First up is a Matamp 1224 Mk2. A wonderful amp that can cover many styles of music and (crucially for me when I bought it) has power switching from 50 watts (clean) down to about 3 watts.
There's loads of reading material about these on t'internet if you want to know more.

The amp is in very good condition, no nicks or scrapes in the tolex and minor tarnishing on the plated corners. Preamp valves are JJ and it's currently running 4 x Svetlana winged C EL34s

Amp piccies below.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments