Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33799
    What a douche.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    edited November 2013
    For some reason I thought this would be about Synthman. Thank fuck for that.

Anyway, I've seen those butchered 7-strings and they're horrible.

I have big hands and a normal 6-string neck has never been too narrow for me. Like, ever.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • That's a perfect Guitar

for this guy.

Only a Fool Would Say That.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
    edited November 2013

Why's he so sad? :-/

WTF is it with the constant single coils in for  humbuckers?

If I was a director I would do a documentary on this guy because you just know you would get some fantastic philosophical sound-bites.  "The thing is people with big hands are a race too and society is just ignoring their needs.".

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • My dad had fingers about 1.5 times thicker than mine.  I think those guitars look a complete dog's breakfast, but I do wonder if there might be a market for the concept of it were done properly.
    You don't need much knowledge of anatomy to appreciate the fundamental ubiquity of opinions.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72408
    Bucket said:
    For some reason I thought this would be about Synthman.
    I preferred Synthman. At least he didn't wreck perfectly good instruments.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• Handy headstock hole for hanging your guitar ..........

• dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    Unbelievable! He is listing a Hondo Les Paul for 300 quid, a Kay Les Paul as being 'heavy mahogany' and a 'Les Paul hard case plus 1970s MIJ Paul soapbar'. 
    I suppose if nothing else, they provide entertaining reading- entertaining in the way that watching Jeremy Kyle 'entertains' me.
  • Dem saddles.

Deer lawd.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33799
    "set it angled forwards to open the harmonic catchment a bit."

Fucking LOL.
  • Ok, he's a fucking nutter but what's scarier is that people are buying them AND leaving great feedback. 

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • Bucket said:

I have big hands and a normal 6-string neck has never been too narrow for me. Like, ever.

Big hands???? Last time I saw one of your youtube videos it reminded me of this:

As for Mr Big Hand guitar seller man - if you have such massive hands, why would you string it with 9s?!?!? It would feel like dental floss.
  • I wonder if he sucks werther's ?

• This bloke tried selling a novel he’d written not long ago, I think it was called ‘two flew over’ or something like that… probably about him flying over that Thai woman and her kid. Somebody should’ve bought it and turned it into a film, I know the perfect guy for the lead role:

• ^ he just sucks full stop- butcher! Sad thing is somebody is falling for it or he wouldn't keep doing it
  • RoasterRoaster Frets: 18
    edited November 2013
    Seller notes: “A nice Les Paul with real classy standard of artwork; but a defect if it is one, is that before giving it to the artist the owner stripped and painted the guitar himself, when it would have been better sprayed in a car body shop. But luckily he did take everything off to do it so no masking lines or paint along the edge of pickup frames etc!Light dimpling of the first few fret-wires (see photo 10) consistent with and expected on an old MIJ guitar.” Oh my giddy aunt!!!
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    I love the way his sports car is featured in the background of picture 5.

I really like this guy though - he makes me feel good about my own mis-adventures in guitar buildery.
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877

isnt this fella on this forum?

sure iv just seen his pic in acoustics

• On the last thread i thought good luck to the guy, but tbh now looking at the peavey he cant be for real surely?

"The tuners are smooth like the top name makes though I can find no special name on them."

Hehehe, brilliant!!:)
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3324
    At least he's changed his shirt for these pictures!