SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

F/S - Dave Hall Amps DHA Valvetone drive / fuzz

IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319
edited November 2013 in FX £
Cool little (well, bloody big,actually) hand-made boutique pedal, 2x12AX7 valves tucked in there and a switch to go between LED, silicon and germanium diodes for the clipping stage, on top of normal gain / level and bass/middle/treble controls. Also a switch to select 'fat', 'treble boost', 'both' or 'none' overall EQ settings, and a toggle to switch in a solo boost.

Needs a centre-positive 12V power supply capable of at least 500mA to power the valves, which is part of the reason I've decided against keeping it - other reasons are the sheer size (it's about the size of three standard Boss pedals) and the fact that its fuzz sounds are more on the vintage side than what I'm after (it won't do a full-on 'take your face off' fuzz, but it'll nail the 60s/70s fuzz/OD sounds nicely). 

Piccies (it does have valve guards, but I forgot to take a picture of those after I'd reinstalled them and before I put the base plate back on):

After £60 OVNO plus any postage, or any interesting swapsies? DHA's valve pedals seem to go for about £150 new...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments