Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

TRADED!! Gibson Historic R8 Les Paul 1958 reissue

What's Hot
fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5053
edited August 2014 in Guitars £

2005 Gibson Historic R8 Les Paul 1958 reissue in washed cherry sunburst for sale or trade. Comes with Gibson case and COA, Burstbucker 1 and 2 pickups, Martin Six String Customs 50s wiring harness from the USA, and a bone nut. It weighs 9lbs 3oz which is light for an R8, and acoustically it is a very resonant guitar. It has been played and has a few small surface marks plus a ding by the rear strap button as pictured. There's a very small amount of fretwear in the 'cowboy chord' position, which I've tried to show in the pics, but plenty of life left and it plays very well. It has a lovely fat neck (but not too massive, I have small hands and it feels very comfortable for me) and a nice and dark rosewood fingerboard. Final price drop to £1600.

250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments