Manton Customs Build: True Temperament Echo MK II Tele Inspired Guitar...Finished

What's Hot
Manton_CustomsManton_Customs Frets: 10
edited February 2016 in Made in the UK

Hello all, I've heard good things about the forum so thought I'd register :), this is my first post. I'm a full time luthier based in Shropshire and thought I'd share this build here as it's a True Temperament guitar which you may find interesting. If you're not familiar with True Temperament please take a minute to check out their website. It's a great system and I was pretty much hooked after building an 8 string TT guitar for a client last year. You can read all about the 8 string on my website. 

This build thread was written last year and the guitar is complete, so I'll be working through the updates quite swiftly. It’s a stock instrument, so is for sale. This is not my first True Temperament guitar and the project came about as I managed to get a good deal on a pre made True Temperament neck, so all I have to do is build a body for it! I decided on my Echo MK II shape which is very much Tele inspired and it’s going to be red to contrast the Maple fingerboard nicely.

Basic Specs:

Maple Fingerboard True Temperament Neck

One Piece English Ash Body

Translucent Blood Red Finish With Contrasting Black Grain Fill

Gotoh Black Hardware

Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Pickup Set

CTS Pots

Dunlop Straplocks

Manton Customs, Shropshire based Luthier
www.mantoncustoms.co.uk
Like us on Facebook
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom