SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Monitor Speakers and Microphones for Sale

CirrusCirrus Frets: 8495
edited February 2016 in Misc £
Studiospares Classic SN10s - £Now on EBay 

Tannoy Reveal Xs - £Now on EBay 

This pair are what I've done the bulk of my band's mix work on. They're nice big speakers, high power rating and decent low end extension thanks to the twin 6.5" woofers and large ported cabinet. Some scuffs on the edges, otherwise full working order and fair condition.

Samson Servo 260 power amp - £now on EBay

Simple no frills power amp, 130 watts/ side. The power switch used to be temperamental but has been fine for the last year - apparently there's a protection circuit that uses relays which aren't particularly reliable, so to that end I usually just turn it on and off at the wall. Other than that it's been going strong for the 6 years I've had it with daily use.

Shure PG57 - £20 posted

Audio Technica Brand X  Xm1 - £15 posted each

I'd like to avoid shipping the speakers and power amp just because we all know how badly couriers treat our stuff, happy to drive and meet buyers up to a reasonable distance though. Based in Birmingham.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments