SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOW SOLD - 2012 Gibson Les Paul Special TV Yellow.... reliced?

What's Hot
glt56glt56 Frets: 209
edited July 2016 in Guitars £
Looking to sell my 2012 Gibson Les Paul Special TV Yellow which has been nicely reliced (I think?) by a previous owner.  The neck is pure 60's and plays like butter and the P90's bark as good Gibson pickups should.  Comes complete with all tags, goodies, docs and Gibson bag. Cool as f&*k...
£500 collected from Chester.
imageimage

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    It looks like one of the faded series, they have really thin paintwork, and Wear at the drop of a hat so it should be through genuine wear. I could be wrong tho...
  • glt56glt56 Frets: 209
    It looks like one of the faded series, they have really thin paintwork, and Wear at the drop of a hat so it should be through genuine wear. I could be wrong tho...
    Could be, don't mind either way, certainly looks the part and plays really nice!
  • SRichSRich Frets: 763
    edited April 2016
    I think the Faded series didn't have a bound fretboard - at least mine certainly doesn't.

Certainly the right colour - will last about an hour or two on here........GLWS 

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
    There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have" 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
    I had one of these, they do indeed have that Gibson 'faded' finish rather than a lacquer.

Great guitars and the neck feels great because it isn't all gloopy(technical term).
    :-t C'mon folks!
    Bump  :-bd
    Bumppppppppppp....... :(|)
  • Hey glt56 -

Has this gone? 

I am in Wrexham - I saw a picture you posted of that white and gold Ricki. What a beautiful guitar. 
    Sorry mate, it's gone.  Thanks for the comment about the Rickenbacker though, appreciated!  :bz
  • glt56 said:
    Sorry mate, it's gone.  Thanks for the comment about the Rickenbacker though, appreciated!  :bz
    Gutted!! No worries mate. two beautiful guitars