NGTD

What's Hot
SargeSarge Frets: 2429
Courtesy of @Almach via the http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/71627/the-travisthedog-race-for-life-sale-thread/p1

A beautiful '94 Hohner L-90

I've been through so many LP types (never the real thing) and just didn't gel with most of them, but this feels fabulous.

I had it out for a 2 hour jam tonight and boyo did it fit! the neck pickup is very nice indeedy, lots of clear lows and really nicely defined high mids. The bridge is a Wilkinson and to be frank it's just guff though in middle position it works well.

2 of the ferrules for the tuners had snapped so I popped 2 others on for now, but here's why I can't be trusted, one of the 2 ferrules had the broken part of the thread still attached so being the gumbo I am I tried to see if it would hold enough to get by...1....2....3 turns later I lost the broken thread in the tuner housing.
So...I'm on the lookout for a pair (L+R) or a whole set of these flangeless/screwless 2 pin tuners

These replacement tuners are being held with 3 tiny pins on the housing which the holes they make won't be seen when the originals go back on.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments