SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Aria 1802t

JadedJaded Frets: 127
edited August 2016 in Guitars £
Decided to sell my Aria 1802t, not entirely sure on the year but I would assume it's a late 70's or early 80's model. Made in Japan, plays well and stays in tune quite well. Sounds quite nice to my ear too, has a kind of P90 meets a Tele vibe. 

It's not in perfect shape, has a few marks here, the tuners have been replaced with a set of Grovers and there but more importantly the original low E saddle was replaced by it's previous owner with a brass mustang type of saddle (doesn't sound any different and intonates fine). The switch has become a little intermittent since owning it but generally seems to work fine (I'd guess it could probably do with being replaced at some point though!). 

I'm looking for £100 collected (I'm located in Enfield, North London) but I am happy to work something out regarding a courier if needed. Payment via PayPal is fine, as is cash on collection. Any questions feel free to ask, cheers!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments