SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Aria Pro II PE60 - made in Japan

merlinmerlin Frets: 6674
edited December 2017 in Guitars £
Aria Pro II PE60 - made in Japan

This is a superb vintage made in Japan Aria Pro II PE 60 in Flaming Red in absolutely superb condition. What appear to be dings are just reflections! 

It has coil splits and is all original. Apart from the tiniest of dings that are pretty hard to see, the binding on the cutaway is slightly loose, but it has no effect on the playing and I'm only mentioning it to be transparent. 

This is a really versatile instrument, and in my opinion better than an LP Studio. With the coil splitting options, it gives 8 tonal options and is a joy to play. You may wish to wax dip the pickups as they were made without and are consequently a little on the microphonic side. Personally, I think it gives an amazing open sound, just no good for high gain. 

Stand out from the crowd with a simply gorgeous, vintage Aria Pro II, made in Japan before they moved production to Korea. This is a really beautiful instrument. 

Please get in touch if you want to come over to try this out. Cash on collection or you're welcome to arrange your own courier.

I'm looking for £500 £450 £400 £350  SOLD plus shipping. 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments