SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Carrera Vulcan Mountain Bike

RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3067
edited August 2016 in Misc £

I'm selling my bike...as I simply don't use it.

It's a Carrera Vulcan - 20" frame. Adjustable front suspension. Probably done less than twenty miles since new - hence no wear and tear on either set of tyres. Cycling is not for me.

It's fitted with Continental Double Fighter hybrid tyres and a nice comfy saddle but comes with the original "off-road" tyres, original saddle and over £100 worth of accessories - waterproof iPhone holder, lock, helmet, lights, pump and gloves.

Overall condition is good but it would benefit from a service as it hasn't been used in well over a year - There is some rust on the shiny chrome bits - the worst of it is on the rear brake thingy (as shown in pic).  Calliper?       I know nothing about bikes but fella at work reckons it shouldn't affect anything?

£200 gets it - collection from Chandlers Ford (between Winchester and Southampton on M3).

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments