SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Kemper Profiler - White Toaster Model

What's Hot
dhaywood67dhaywood67 Frets: 112
edited January 2014 in Amps £
I bought this just before Christmas and I'm just not getting to grips with it. It also has an amp pack from The Amp Factory installed and includes all original packing and instruction manual. The reason I'm selling? It covers way to much ground. I had all these grandoise ideas of different sounds for different songs, full midi switching and suddenly sounding like I'd been playing guitar since I was conceived. 

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r614/dhaywood17/P1030870_zps749a6c5a.jpg

Anyone interested in this will almost certainly know pretty much what it's all about so I won't do the big sell because I don't think it's warranted.
If you would like to buy it I'm looking for offers in excess of £900.

Trade wise I'd ideally like a quality 1x12 combo that's suited to blues and classic rock. Mesa 5:25, something Marshally or anything else that you feel worth suggesting. Obviously where necessary cash adjustments to be included.

I also have a Yamaha DXR10 powered FRFR monitor that I bought to use with the Kemper. Sounds great with it and is recomended regularly on the Kemper forums. This is listed in the Misc section here if you're interested.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments