SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT : brunetti neo 1512 cab & xl revo 2 head SOLD

sgosdensgosden Frets: 1994
edited December 2016 in Amps £

As an educated TFB'er I'm sure you're aware of how awesome brunetti amps sound! 
So I'll add a bit more info...
TheXL revo II, is a 120w head,With an independent eq on each of its 3 channels, and master volume and depth controls, meaning it is incredibly versatile. 
The clean area gives produces lovely fender'y tones, the crunch is voiced more like a Marshall, and the lead is... the amp equivalent of a lambourghini, I'd say. when you turn the depth up into the 'extra' zone it shoots to the moon! 
Other features: parallel fx loop, midi controllable, switchable output impedance, built in rack space, channel foot switch. 

The cab is beautiful. An open back 12" vintage30 and a closed back 15" Jensen. The clarity of this thing from clean to high gain (and extended range guitars too) is amazing. 

I'm downsizing my gigging rig and toys as I'm moving abroad in the next year, so getting a head start on emptying the man cave / having smaller things I can take with me.

Trade wise Ideally I'm after an Orange 212 closed back cab, but will listen to other things (guitars or small heads).

The previous owner sold it to me when he went down the digital route. I got it an a steal of a price from him so will be passing the savings on! 

£700 for both.

Head now sold. cab still available £200

BOTH NOW SOLD 

I'm based in south Oxfordshire. 
Feel free to ask any question, or if you wanna come try  

(Pics to follow) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments