SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

T Roadworn '50s Strat. - SOLD - Tom Anderson Classic Hollow T Traded

What's Hot
RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
edited December 2016 in Guitars £
Right.

The TA is from 2005, alder body with swamp ash top, originally had the two M series pickups but a conversation with Tom Anderson persuaded me that a single coil in the middle would be fab with a push/pull on the tone control to add the middle pickup to the other switch positions, and it is.  All of the parts were custom ordered from TA in the US and the original bits are in the case.
I just have an itch for either a Tom Anderson 'S' or a PRS 513 or maybe a Musicman Axis Supersport kind of thing. that won't stop buzzing in my head.  Something with a rosewood 'board for preference. Traded.

The Strat. Picked this up in a recent trade and it blew away my ideas about relic'd guitars, it looks, sounds and feels great.  Thing is I have another Strat that does everything I need. As new condition (well, apart from the factory relicing...).  Comes with the usual bits and bobs.

£500 delivered in a tatty but functional standard Fender case.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments