SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Ceriatone OTS

Had one a couple of years ago and would like to revisit.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hywelghywelg Frets: 4303
    edited November 2016
    My Redplate Blackverb is for sale. Very similar style amp (both based on D ODS) but the RP is a cut above the Ceriatone (I have one of those as well and can't justify keeping both). PM me if interested and I'll send some pics over. Its currently back in its 1x12 combo and for sale like that, the for sale thread on here shows it as a head and 2x12 cab.
  • Old thread but still looking!!
  • Hi, I have a Ceriatone Overtone HRM 50 combo I would trade with added cash to your value if you were interested.
  • Sorry, misunderstood the thread - I see you just want to buy. Happy to sell my HRM if it fits the bill. 
  • bump
  • Bump
  • I’ve got a Ceriatone HRM Bluesmaster 50w head and C-Later if that’s the sort of thing you’re looking for..
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4180
    Lovely amps indeed, I’d love one to compliment my Rift but first to sell or trade my Les Paul ;)
  • I have a Ceriatone ots 50 head with a heavy cover and the tube driven c-lator.
    Also have the foot switch.Sounds great, in vgc.
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • Alex335Alex335 Frets: 121
    Really intrigued by these and would love to know how they compare to the two rock equivalent.. 
    they look great and the online clips sound pretty convincing too!