Composition Challenge #15 - And the winner is........................

What's Hot

Comments

• FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    I've won twice before so give the prize to @Grunfeld .. I just enjoy taking part .. :-)

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FIGHT!!

Guitar dual at dawn is the only honourable solution, chaps. :)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Congrats guys, well deserved!

“Theory is something that is written down after the music has been made so we can explain it to others”– Levi Clay

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • kinkin Frets: 1015
    Well done to you both
  • markvmarkv Frets: 459
    Two great pieces of music.

You could settle it by seeing who got the most 1st places in the votes?
  • GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4038
    A guitar duel at dawn in this style would go on till sunset....
    @Fretwired Thank you!
    I've been checking out the YouTubes on the echo and I like it!  I'm really hoping it will work live for me.
    At the moment I'm using a TC Flashback mini but it's all tone print and it's bloody fiddly to adjust.
    Whereas the little Moon Echo has the footprint I need and I reckon will sound analog enough AND be easier to adjust live.

Thanks again for the listens and votes, and thank you Sheldon for organising this thing and prizes.

I feel slightly hypocritical cos I really don't like "competitions" and "points" and I much prefer the "fight with one's own indolence" as the spur to action... but I really fancy that echo! lol
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    Grunfeld said:
    A guitar duel at dawn in this style would go on till sunset....
    @Fretwired Thank you!
    I've been checking out the YouTubes on the echo and I like it!  I'm really hoping it will work live for me.
    At the moment I'm using a TC Flashback mini but it's all tone print and it's bloody fiddly to adjust.
    Whereas the little Moon Echo has the footprint I need and I reckon will sound analog enough AND be easier to adjust live.

Thanks again for the listens and votes, and thank you Sheldon for organising this thing and prizes.

I feel slightly hypocritical cos I really don't like "competitions" and "points" and I much prefer the "fight with one's own indolence" as the spur to action... but I really fancy that echo! lol
    @Grunfeld - No problem - enjoy. I have a handful of echo pedals so I'm glad you'll make use of it.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • @Grunfeld let me know your address so I can get it sent out.
    Old Is Gold
  • Congratulations to both of you. Worthy winners of an interesting and challenging challenge.
    It's not a competition.