The world's gone mad, part 957

What's Hot
The snowflake SJWs of Muswell Hill have got their ethically sourced undergarments in a twist over this. They need their heads examined. Far easier to attack one man and his shop over an actually non-existent in the cause of anti-racism than to actually do it by countering those who are actually racist.

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/new_really_british_store_in_muswell_hill_branded_racist_by_shoppers_1_4805831

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• What a disaster, someone has opened a shop that is 'really british', we can't have that now can we? 

I also think we should just remove all traces of our own British identity starting with our flags, they might offend someone. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • HoofHoof Frets: 491
    Well I hadn't heard of this shop before they got their knickers in twist and I suppose very few outside the Muswell Hill area had. Business will be booming now, I'm sure.

Great protest guys! I'm sure the shop owner will bring you some cups of tea to keep you warm out of gratitude.
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    I can read the future . Its why I'm  so .deprrsssed . Kill yhe pants, its a necessary distraction.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock