SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Marshall JCM800 4010 1x12 Combo - TRADED

What's Hot
MoltisantiMoltisanti Frets: 1133
edited January 2017 in Amps £
1983 Marshall JCM800 4010 1x12 Combo

This is the combo version of the 50w 2204 JCM800 from 1983.

Original Celestion G12T-75 speaker.

Great condition for an '83, serviced in the summer by Gee Electronics in Warrington with new valves, 100% working order, sounds fantastic.

Metro zero loss FX loop installed by Martin Whelan of MJW amps - these are the best loops you can buy and it's 100% transparent and works perfectly making this a killer gigging amp.

The model 4010 single 12 combos with the 50w JCM800 circuit design are getting hard to find in this condition.  This is the earlier variant with the vertical inputs which means the control pots are mounted to the chassis, not the circuit board, making it more durable and less prone to breakage.
Original Drake transformers.  I'm only letting it go because I have two and fancy something different.

£700 picked up in Cheshire, or posting is an option but I would need some time to sort a proper box etc and at buyer's expense.

Now open to trades against anything interesting!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments