SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FS Roland TR-606 Drumatix with case FINAL PRICE DROP

ellangusellangus Frets: 250
edited March 2017 in Studio & Rec £
Roland TR-606 Drumatix drum machine in very good cosmetic condition

Everything works as it should.

Comes with original case and power supply.

SOLD  Looking for £450  £425  £400 inc postage  PPG or normal PP + fees.

Cash is king with this but would consider trades for something interesting - guitars, amps, effects why?
Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Pics haven't followed. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    Thanks @Strangefan  Pic now followed

Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2084
    edited February 2017
    Cool ....we had one of these in the 80,s ...linked to the Bassline ...was that the 303 ?

They have some nostalgia appeal...

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
    spark240 said:
    Cool ....we had one of these in the 80,s ...linked to the Bassline ...was that the 303 ?

They have some nostalgia appeal...
    Yes, I believe it was the 303
    Cash is king with this but would consider trades for something interesting - guitars, amps, effects - why?
    Bump with price drop to £425 all in.
    No Love?
    Final Price drop to £400 posted