SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Bass Player looking in S Lincs, N Cambs, Leics, Notts etc.

Bass Player (early 40's) w/GSOH WLTM other musicians for:

- Informal Jams
- Covers
- Original Material

Most things considered, I guess. I can do BVs and have been known to play mandolin, octave mandolin, percussion, a veritable plethora of blown instruments and a selection of acoustic and electric as well. 

I'm a demon on the triangle. 

I have all my own gear, my own teeth and transport. I turn up when asked and I understand what a metronome actually does and why you might use one. My OH is a learning drummer, so I understand...

Drop me a PM if you need a bass player, want a jam, or have a project in mind and need the missing link. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hywelghywelg Frets: 4303
    Any interest in a Monday night jam with a bunch of old fogeys? Rock and Blues mainly, try to keep it simple chord sequences or songs people all know. Southeast Nottingham. We have a bass amp in our studio.

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    hywelg said:
    Any interest in a Monday night jam with a bunch of old fogeys? Rock and Blues mainly, try to keep it simple chord sequences or songs people all know. Southeast Nottingham. We have a bass amp in our studio.

Yeah may well be up for that! Drop me a PM if you can tolerate a 40-something wannabe with little recent experience.

To be fair I have all my own gear and my own teeth as well