SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Mesa Express 5:50 1x12 combo - SOLD

bean7bean7 Frets: 44
edited March 2017 in Amps £
Awesome amp - only selling due to moving to the US and thinking it's probably not worth taking it and then getting it converted to work there etc.

Its in excellent condition, I got it used around 2010 I think and its been gigged a handful of times but mostly just used at home and practice spaces. I put new valves in about a year ago after what turned out to be some interference from a powerline network nearby I'd set up, so got some spare valves to throw in (to clarify, I bought new valves thinking there was something wrong with the old ones but it was just the noisy powerline network plugs nearby, so I ended up with spare valves once I'd worked that out..).

It has had Mesa trackloc castors fitted, since its a heavy amp these really help just moving this around - they're incredibly solid and easy to slide off if you don't need them.

Comes with cover, footswitch and manual etc.

£500, collected from east London.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments