SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT 1997 TB Burst Gibson ES-335 Gone Sold, National Resoletric Jr price drop

What's Hot
KDSKDS Frets: 220
edited September 2017 in Guitars £

Hi Folks, I've decided to clear out a number of guitars/amps/pedals and maybe procure some new ones.  

First up is 1997 Gibson ES-335 Dot.

Guitar was made at the Nashville Plant, TN, USA on September 4th, 1997. Production Number: 113 

Nice suble flame in top, back and sides.  Condition is very good with minimal nicks/ dings. There is a crack in one of the PU volume controls, I have only just noticed it, I tried to capture it in the photo’s. There is some buckle rash, but isn’t deep, again I’ve tried to capture it in the photo’s.

Comes with hard case (not Gibson). 

Guitar located in North Devon area and can be demoed if required. 

Trade wise looking for CS Fender Telecaster, Nocastor, Boadcaster…. Particularly Cruz/Cunetto Nocaster. Pre CBS Tele. Cash options either way

£1600

Feel free to get in touch for more info and pics if required.

Cornel Plexi 18/20 in pictures will be also going up for sale in near future, as well as National Resolectric Jnr, Takemine PSF-45C

Next up, 
Red NRP Resolectric Jr.  Mint condition.

Built in the USA by National Resophonic Inc. in February 2002. First owner bought it from The London Resonator Centre in 2003.

This is a single cone resonator guitar fitted with a P90 pickup at the neck (original fitment) and the Highlander System P/U System  on the biscuit bridge.  Highlander pick up fitted professionally to her by Dr. Robert (Robbie Gladwell) after advice from NRP. See:  http://highlanderpic...alog/inline.htm

Still has the two chicken head knobs fitted. One volume and the other to blend between the P90 and Highlander.

Comes with a rectangular hardshell case, Highlander iP-1X INLINE pickup fitted and battery box.

I use a JV Tele for slide, the National stays in it's case, hence the sale: £1000

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KDSKDS Frets: 220

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited February 2017
    Next up, Red NRP Resolectric Jr.  Mint condition.

Built in the USA by National Resophonic Inc. in February 2002. First owner bought it from The London Resonator Centre in 2003.

This is a single cone resonator guitar fitted with a P90 pickup at the neck (original fitment) and the Highlander System P/U System  on the biscuit bridge.  Highlander pick up fitted professionally to her by Dr. Robert (Robbie Gladwell) after advice from NRP. See:  http://highlanderpic...alog/inline.htm

Still has the two chicken head knobs fitted. One volume and the other to blend between the P90 and Highlander.

Comes with a rectangular hardshell case, Highlander iP-1X INLINE pickup fitted and battery box.

I use a JV Tele for slide, the National stays in it's case, hence the sale: £1050

Apologies to admin regarding messy post's.... just learning to post pictures correctly. Please feel free to delete this update post if needed. Thanks :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • erky32erky32 Frets: 49
    That's an interesting reso, I'd love to try it but logistics (I'm in S.France), cash blabla ....might be an idea to advertise on Micheal Messers "Tin Can Alley" Forum. I've started making elec-resos for myself, and had some good help from the guys on that forum.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks for tip, I'll post there as well :)
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
  • llewllew Frets: 78
    That Resolectric is stunning 
    llew said:
    That Resolectric is stunning 

Bump
    bump
    bump
    bump
    Bump 
  • antifashantifash Frets: 603
    No interest in a J185 trade?
    hntifash thanks for offer but I'm sorted on the acoustic front
    Bump
  • That National reminds me of Bonnie Prince Billy.  One of my favourite live performances ever...

Good trades/sales with: Pluckbuddy, JDE, xXBADGERXx, Brize, alanchanxd, NigelP, Loobs, BusterCrabb, jimkehoe
    Bump
    Bump