SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Fender Roadworn Telecaster 2016 *Price Drop* £600 ono

What's Hot
Panama_Jack666Panama_Jack666 Frets: 2989
edited May 2017 in Guitars £
Now then,

Looking at moving on a telecaster to fund another which is for sale on the forum.

The guitar is a 2016 Fender Roadworn Telecaster. I bought this recently from someone else who had put a hot rail in the bridge and upgraded the tuners to Deluxe Fender ones.

I wasn't a fan of the hot rail so swapped it out for a Seymour Duncan Antiquity. I would like to keep this but that's not a deal breaker... As such I would either swap it out with a Vintage Style Fender Bridge Pickup or put the hot rail back in (with 500k push pull pot. Whatever is preferred.

The guitar comes with the standard Fender soft case. Not the hard case pictured (although this could be arranged for a bit more cash).

I do not have any of the original parts unfortunately. These Roadworn's are much better than the older ones which all had exactly the same relic jobs! These rarely come up for sale which I believe is a testament to how good they are.

£650 £620 with either the Hot Rail or a Vintage Style Fender Bridge Pickup

£725 £695 £640 with the Seymour Duncan Antiquity

http://i.imgur.com/y6Pwwff.jpg

UPDATE

Seymour Duncan is out and has been replaced with vintage style 60's style Fender pickup. The original Tex Mex is in the neck position. So price drop bump now I have the Seymour out. £600 (ono) with the Fender Deluxe locking tuners.
3reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments