SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Empress Compressor Price Drop

austint01austint01 Frets: 20
edited March 2017 in FX £

I'm selling my Empress Compressor. It's in really good condition. I've moved to a single channel amp that gives me the compression I need now so this going to fund reverb GAS. I spent a lot of time going through compressors and this is up there with the best.

I'm looking for £150 including insured postage assuming PPG.

http://www.ovnilab.com/reviews/empress.shtml Onvilab have loads of compressor reviews and this one comes out really well.

Empress say:

"Other  compressor pedals are  often  limited by oversimplified controls and heavily colored sounds.  We have  created  a  truly transparent compressor, complete with all the controls found in the studio.  The result is a tool that allows for a wide range of sounds from subtly adding sustain to  getting the “quack” that country players love. 

We've also included a mix knob to blend in the dry signal for an even more  transparent sound and a gain reduction meter so you know what the compressor is doing at all times."

Only trade I'm interested in is for a Strymon Flint.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments