SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Pete Cornish BD-1, OC-1, and Chase Tone Secret Preamp (All SOLD)

What's Hot
ruomaruoma Frets: 67
edited May 2018 in FX £
Hi there,

Got the Cornish pedals from @garfy a while ago. In superb condition! They're really really good, but GAS is wanting another amp at the moment! So it's sell first, think later! I don't know if the pics will work but I'll try...

Payment by paypal gift. Since I'm in Belgium I'm looking for euro's but if that's really a problem I'll be adding a bit to the price for conversion fees. There are a couple of guys on here I've made good deals with so ask away for references and buy with confidence!

Price wise, shipping included, I'm looking for the following... Keep in mind Pete charges 50£ shipping so add that to the list price on his site for true reference. The prices here are 80% of list with shipping, which seems to be the going rate on here for Cornish stuff and is what I paid for them.

- Pete Cornish OC-1 -> 430€ (SOLD)
- Pete Cornish BD-1 -> 460€ (SOLD)
- Chase Tone Secret Preamp -> 150€ (SOLD)

If you buy 2 at once, knock 20€ off the price, if you buy all 3 knock 30€ off.

Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments