Short scale Jazz Bass

GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2339
edited July 2017 in Made in the UK tFB Trader

I was asked a few months ago if I could make a 32" scale short scale bass. I haven't made one these for quite a few years. I couldn't make the model that I was asked for but I do make a cut down Jazz bass. It has a slightly smaller body 20 fret neck with a slightly smaller headstock. I found the jigs and start to make one, I then decided in might be an idea to make two, as I could give a completed one to the Chickenshed as they do have some younger children who would like to play bass, but a full-sized bass is just too big for them. The first one is come along very nicely, the next stage will be to put a finish on the fretboard (EZE oil) before it is fretted.

I'm just off for a long weekend, staying with my daughter in Dorset, so nothings going to happen in the workshop till early next week.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments