SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For Sale - Boss DR-660 Drum Machine - SOLD

barnsleyboybarnsleyboy Frets: 39
edited March 2017 in Studio & Rec £

Boss Dr. Rhythm DR-660 drum machine in excellent condition. Only ever used at home. Comes with original Boss power supply and manual (sorry, no box).

255 drum sounds, fully programmable (without a degree in music production!). Old skool 808 and 909 sounds and really nice acoustic, electric and percussion kits.

Has built in Reverb/ Delay and Chorus/ Flanger effects, 16 fully assignable pads + additional 16 when using the pad bank button. The 2 pad banks can be used separately, or combined to produce a layered sound e.g. the attack of an acoustic kick, with the detuned rumble of an 808 kick.

£60 Cash on collection from Ipswich area, or I can meet in London near Liverpool Street.

Or £65 PPG posted

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Boss Dr. Rhythm DR-660 drum machine in excellent condition. Only ever used at home. Comes with original Boss power supply and manual (sorry, no box).

255 drum sounds, fully programmable (without a degree in music production!). Old skool 808 and 909 sounds and really nice acoustic, electric and percussion kits.

Has built in Reverb/ Delay and Chorus/ Flanger effects, 16 fully assignable pads + additional 16 when using the pad bank button. The 2 pad banks can be used separately, or combined to produce a layered sound e.g. the attack of an acoustic kick, with the detuned rumble of an 808 kick.

£60 Cash on collection from Ipswich area, or I can meet in London near Liverpool Street.

Or £65 PPG posted

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Motherfu**er! I take a week off and this happens. 

Next time!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom