SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

T-Rex Soulmate analog multi-effects unit - £SOLD

What's Hot
imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3745
edited April 2017 in FX £
Excellent unit, including Overdrive, Distortion, Reverb, Delay, Boost, Tuner.  It has an insert point for adding other modulation effects, etc.  Great piece of kit - but I'm going digital and something has to go (one of many things, admittedly).

Comes with original box and manual.

Minor blemishes illustrated.  Protective film hasn't been removed from the face of the unit.

The power supply works 100% but, on packing up, I noticed that some of the wire is exposed at the join.  I've left it as it is but a bit of electrician's tape or the likes will prevent any further damage.  

One of the shoulder strap handles has snapped but, if you wanted to leave it attached, again a bit of gaffer tape would keep it together.  I actually didn't realise there was a shoulder strap in the rear pouch of the gig bag until recently!

One of the 'strings' from the zips has come off, which is clearly not a problem as it zips fine.  Full disclosure and all that.

Based near Carlisle, Cumbria.  Happy to post at cost.  Looking for £225.

Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments