SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

EMG 57/66 set with solderless kit

jeidjeid Frets: 0
Hello, selling my EMG57/66 set with solderless kit. Lovely pickups, just fancying something different. They are the brushed chrome type. I don't think these pop up very often.

£140 plus postage.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RevMattRevMatt Frets: 837
    Great pups - if I had something to put them in I'd be very tempted.
  • jeidjeid Frets: 0
    They are indeed lovely. They have more of a passive feel to them than the 81/85 etc. Lots of clarity and bite :)
    bump
  • skinkskink Frets: 5
    Hi,

Do you have any pics? Whats the condition like on these? Any scratches or marks?

Also any interest in a part ex on a set of Duncan Distortion (black, open coil)?
    Nothing that would affect their performance, there is a tiny mark on the bridge pickup, but it's very difficult to photograph. No interest in the Duncan Distortion mate. pictures below. They're still in my Les Paul just now, but I've still got the packaging that I've pictured below.

• skinkskink Frets: 5
    Pm'd
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    They look very nice indeed! Somebody buy these before I get too tempted ....
    They are very lovely indeed, I'm just fancying a change back to passives for this guitar, give into temptation @axisus ;
    now sold