Metronome Alternative

Hi all on Fretboard,

I am doing some research in the form of a survey in order to ascertain the potential of an educational device that I am developing which could potentially help thousands of musicians to improve their timekeeping abilities. I hope that you can help.

If anyone would like more information on this device and would like to have a go at this short (and I mean short!) survey, please contact me at  - petelindemerebass@hotmail.co.uk

This device (Accunome®) will measure and visually feedback a musician's timing whilst playing any instrument, thus helping musicians worldwide to accelerate the skill acquisition needed to play an instrument in time.

Patent pending and still at the prototype stage, I will hopefully be able to produce the device in this country, which I think would be better for Britain than taking the idea to a Japanese company e.g. Roland or Yamaha. Any advice on that would also be helpful.

There is nothing similar on the market that offers the versatility of this device, which feeds back a musicians timing in such a visual way, or that has the option of projecting a timing display onto a large screen. 

Below is a copy of the features 

Thanks again – Peter Lindemere Bmus PGCE

Accunome ®  Features

VISUALLY DISPLAYS YOUR TIMING ON ANY INSTRUMENT
SHOWS IF YOU ARE PLAYING ON THE BEAT
INSTANTLY FEEDS BACK YOUR TIMING AND YOUR BPM
THREE SENSITIVITY SETTINGS – 10, 1 AND 0.2 BPM FOR INCREASED ACCURACY
FOR ONE OR TWO PLAYERS, OR LARGE GROUPS
INTERNAL MICROPHONE
CHROMATIC TUNER
PROGRAMMABLE METRONOME
TWO 6.3MM JACK INPUTS