SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB:CD Player

Tone71Tone71 Frets: 619
Hi all,

I`m after a cd player to compliment my new hi-fi set, only requirement is that it needs to be a separate and have it`s own power supply, oh and cheap as chips!  Anyone?

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• OssyrocksOssyrocks Frets: 1673
    There's a ton of stuff on ebay, which is where I bought my setup. The hi-fi buffs upgrade their kit more often than they change their underwear so there are some real gems to be had at good prices.

My setup is an Arcam Alpha 8 amp and Cd player, which would have cost around £700 each when new, but I got them for £100 and £125 respectively, in excellent condition, original boxes and remotes. They sound great!

Good luck

Rob.
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4942
    You won't go far wrong by buying an Arcam. They last a lifetime...
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• BidleyBidley Frets: 2912
    I've got a super cheap Phillips I can do you for a score inc. postage?
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 736
    Bidleys Philips is a cracker for the money.

If you want something for a bit more, I have a Marantz CD67SE (the SE makes all the difference) for £90, delivered. 

• Tone71Tone71 Frets: 619
    All sorted thanks to Bidley, and thanks all for the advice, here was me thinking CD players were all the same in terms of quality!