SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: RCF ART 705-AS Active PA Subwoofer - Made in Italy

bennyg85bennyg85 Frets: 64
edited May 2017 in Misc £
Very powerful active subwoofer in excellent condition with a built in switchable crossover. Supplied with a powercon mains cable and original manual. This is the Mk 1 version which was made in Italy, so a high quality loudspeaker. 

I've been running the stereo outputs from my mixer into the crossover in the sub, then out to my tops, but it doesn't get enough use to justify keeping. 

ART 705-AS is an extremely compact high output active subwoofer system that delivers tight, fast controlled bass response at very high efficiency levels. 

The High Current 800 W Class H amplifier provides the best performance alongside an increased dynamic range. 

The Baltic Birch plywood enclosure is painted with black, heavy duty, textured epoxy. 

The front is protected from a strong powder coated, metal grille. 

The RCF Precision “Inside/Outside” voice coils assure long term reliability and vastly reduced power compression. 

800 Watt amplification 
130 dB max spl 
15" woofer, high power 3" voice coil 
Xover selector, phase switch and high pass outputs 
40 Hz response down 

Collection from Near Norwich or I may be able to deliver in East Anglia if you're not too far away. £350

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments