Metronome alternative Survey

What's Hot

Hi,

I am doing some research in the form of a survey in order to ascertain the potential of an educational device that I am developing which could potentially help thousands of musicians. I hope that you can help.

This device (Accunome®) will measure and visually feedback a musician's timing whilst playing any instrument, thus helping musicians worldwide to accelerate the skill acquisition needed to play an instrument in time, or help a band playing live monitor their tempo.

Patent pending and still at the prototype stage, I will hopefully be able to produce the device in this country soon.

There is nothing similar on the market that offers the versatility of this device, which feeds back a musicians timing in such a visual way, or that has the option of projecting a timing display onto a large screen.

Please let me know if you can help.

You can contact me at - petelindemerebass@hotamil.co.uk  and I can send you the survey.

Or you can use this link - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LYkSrbZqq5D5jOKohjFrUGknUQAk6PWhJUf_NOj8aRA/edit

Thanks again – Pete Lindemere Bmus PGCE

Accunome® Features

VISUALLY DISPLAYS YOUR TIMING ON ANY INSTRUMENT
SHOWS IF YOU ARE PLAYING ON THE BEAT
INSTANTLY FEEDS BACK YOUR TIMING AND YOUR BPM
THREE SENSITIVITY SETTINGS – 10, 1 AND 0.2 BPM FOR INCREASED ACCURACY
FOR ONE OR TWO PLAYERS, OR LARGE GROUPS
INTERNAL MICROPHONE

INTERNAL SPEAKER
CHROMATIC TUNER
PROGRAMMABLE METRONOME
TWO 6.3MM JACK INPUTS
TWO 6.3MM STEREO JACK OUTPUTS / TWO HEADPHONES OUTPUTS
TWO INPUT CONTROLS AND LED LEVELS – PLUG IN AND PLAY ALONG WITH YOUR PHONE
USB DIGITAL / AUDIO INTERFACE
HDMI CONNECTION FOR LARGE SCREEN PROJECTION

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26929
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Interesting - I would like to know why? - I am all for all kinds of feedback, good or bad, sometimes negative can become a positive in educational terms! - All the best!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26929
    Interesting - I would like to know why? - I am all for all kinds of feedback, good or bad, sometimes negative can become a positive in educational terms! - All the best!
    It wasn't meant as anything negative - just a reference to the "tempo" scene in Whiplash. Well worth it if you haven't seen it. 

You metronome sounds like a useful little gadget. :)
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • Interesting - I would like to know why? - I am all for all kinds of feedback, good or bad, sometimes negative can become a positive in educational terms! - All the best!
    It wasn't meant as anything negative - just a reference to the "tempo" scene in Whiplash. Well worth it if you haven't seen it. 

You metronome sounds like a useful little gadget. :) - Thanks for that - I have seen the film, very good indeed - luckily this device will be more user friendly when it come to timekeeping! - Cheers!

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    Every musician should watch Whiplash.