Last night I had a dream

What's Hot
timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
edited March 2017 in Amps
in this dream I was using a helix live. 

I didnt have a coat of many colours though.

does GAS extend to dreams and the subconscious? That's next level product marketing from Line 6.
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CirrusCirrus Frets: 8491
    I've had dreams involving guitar gear before, but they've always been some variation on this:

Set is due to start in 5 minutes, rest of band are set up and ready to go, all my gear is scattered wildly around a big field and all the patch cables are missing.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I had a dream recently where I was in Meshuggah and we were playing absolutely terribly.  Nobody was in time.  Total car crash.

Then we stopped playing and Jens introduced everyone.  For some reason the crowd were really into it even though I thought we were rubbish and should probably get booed off stage.

And then he turns around and points at something and says 'But none of this would be possible without the star of the show... this... portable heater'.  The portable heater got a really big roar from the crowd then I woke up.

Completely bizarre.
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30290
    My dreams seem to be very different and far more enjoyable than any of yours.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Sassafras said:
    My dreams seem to be very different and far more enjoyable than any of yours.
    Mine also. Thank goodness!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• professorbenprofessorben Frets: 5105
    I had a dream recently where I was in Meshuggah and we were playing absolutely terribly.  Nobody was in time.  Total car crash.

Then we stopped playing and Jens introduced everyone.  For some reason the crowd were really into it even though I thought we were rubbish and should probably get booed off stage.

And then he turns around and points at something and says 'But none of this would be possible without the star of the show... this... portable heater'.  The portable heater got a really big roar from the crowd then I woke up.

Completely bizarre.
    Amazing. 

Is there a dvd with commentary and 5.1?
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
    #Scrambled Eggs...#
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>