Advice: Stutter pedal

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    I'm interested that 'stutter' gets interpreted here as 'extreme tremolo', whereas to me stutter is more like a form of delay effect. 
    I think that's because of the OP talking about volume dips. There's a surprising lack of an affordable dedicated stutter pedal, even the Malekko's gone up to £180 post-Brexit.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CookiemonsterCookiemonster Frets: 882
    edited June 2017
    Are we talking like a kill switch morello thing, but pedal based with something that adjusts the speed. If so I would like one as well, was even wondering about building something with a more electronically minded friend. 

I know now the zoom CDR 70 with new update has a slicer btw. Dunno how good it is

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4510
    The slicer is pretty good on the zoom multistomps. It has a reverse saw tooth in there too which is the percussive tremolo people talk about
  • Ah sweet. Thanks desvegas. My keyboard player is updating mine. Looking forward to trying the new fx

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• ZVEX Sonar is the pedal you want. It's a trem, but, you can adjust the ramp angle of the volume on, and off, as well as depth rate etc. so it can do everything from full square wave power on/off, to gentle volume roll off/on.
    Expensive, but, is the right tool for the job.
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    Expensive, but, is the right tool for the job.
    I managed to score a used Sonar on facebook a few months back for £115, so they can be relatively reasonable second hand. Great pedal!
  • The slicer in the zoom cdr is cool as.